FarmBot Genesis has been designed to be a platform for growing plants in any way you want. What comes out-of-the-box is just the beginning of what is possible. In the following documentation pages we share just a handful of ideas for what more you can do with your FarmBot. Go ahead and explore!
This FarmBot has been augmented with a weather station
Modify at your own risk
Please note that the following pages contain ideas for how to modify your FarmBot. They are not necessarily complete instruction sets or guaranteed to work, and may not satisfy your needs. Please use these pages for inspiration only. If you would like support in modifying and adding on to your FarmBot, consider posting in the community forum.
- Maximizing Output
- Capture and Use Rainwater
- Turn FarmBot into a Weather Station
- Monitor Resource Usage
- Power FarmBot with Solar
- Use FarmBot as a 3D CNC Camera Rig
- Complete the Cycle with Compost
- Monitor FarmBot with a Webcam
- Bees, Worms, Chickens, and More!
- Take Time Lapse Plant Photography
- Put FarmBot in a Greenhouse
- Control Servos
- Control Relays
- Tool Spec